We're moving mid-May — to 950 1st Street in front of Val Lanes!
In accordance with the local order, all customers are required to wear a facial covering while in this store.
Attention ERIK'S Customers:
We appreciate your patience & understanding!
Our shop at 301 Grand Ave in West Des Moines is moving down the street to 950 1st Street in April 2021. Stay tuned for exact dates!
Our new location will feature the same great staff in a new shop with a new name!
Rassy’s has been powered by ERIK’S for a few years. Now we are moving down the block into a brand new shop and becoming an ERIK’S.
Why are we rebranding to ERIK’S? We have been powered by ERIK’S for a few years. We are rebranding to ERIK’S to better integrate this store with the rest of the ERIK’S shops. You’ll get the same excellent service from our same great team, but we’ll be in a brand new shop!
What you continue to expect at our shop:
• Huge Inventory Expansion: Access to the largest inventory of bikes in the Midwest, the largest selection of Specialized bikes in the US, and the largest selection of Santa Cruz mountain bikes in the Midwest. We stock Road Bikes, Electric Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Fat Bikes, Comfort Bikes, Kids' Bikes, BMX Bikes, and more! We have the perfect ride for you. Plus, we have the latest and greatest cycling gear in the industry.
• Shop & Purchase Online: You can shop how you want, when you want at shopERIKS.com. You can buy online and pick up in-store. You can buy online and get it shipped directly to you as well. And of course, you can buy in store with the help of our expert staff.
• Low Price Guarantee: We work hard to offer you the best products at great prices. If you find a lower price, we will give you a store credit for the difference. Click here for complete details.
• ERIK’S Extras: This is free with the purchase of every new bike purchase. It includes one year of free bike adjustments, one free tune-up, and a lifetime extended parts warranty. Learn more here.
• Gear Experts: ERIK’S has industry leading training to ensure our employees are experts on the gear we sell. We have extensive training for all new employees and provide continued training for all staff, so they are knowledgeable about the latest bikes and cycling products.
• Electric Bike Leader: ERIK’S has one of the largest inventories of electric bikes in the Midwest. We offer a great selection of the most trusted brands in the industry. All eBikes are built by professional assemblers following our strict quality standards. If your eBike has issues, we will service your bike or work with the manufacturer to fix the problem. Click here to learn more about buying an electric bike from ERIK’S or swing by our shop for a free eBike test ride.
Note about Skis and Snowboards:
This store does NOT stock ski and snowboard equipment or service ski and snowboards. But all products - including skis, snowboards, and winter apparel can be purchased online and shipped to any ERIK’S store.
If you're looking for great biking trails near our shop check out this list of our favorites. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Electric Bike Store - All ERIK’S shops have Electric Bikes. We have the best selection of eBikes in the Midwest. We offer in-store test rides on a trainer to help you get familiarized with the controls and the motor assist. And of course we also offer free on-street test rides so you can get the full experience of riding an electric bike. Are you a commuter? Casual rider? Mountain bikers? Road biker? However you ride… we have the electric bike for you! We also service and repair electric bikes so you can get back to riding fast!
Read our Electric Bike Buying Guide to learn more about eBikes
Bikes - ERIK’S has the best selection of bikes in the Midwest! Every ERIK'S location has a great selection of bikes for all types of riders. Mountain Bikes, Road Bikes, Electric Bikes, Recreational Bikes, Commuter Bikes, Kids’ Bikes, BMX Bikes and more! Our expert staff will help you find the perfect ride. Wheel on in today and test ride your next bike!
Find the right bike for you
Service - We pride ourselves on quality service of all bikes; whether it's a brand new bike, or an old favorite, we know you'd rather be riding. ERIK'S offers Same Day Service on many repairs and adjustments to get you in and out quickly. Every bike we sell comes with a 90-Day Safety Check at no additional charge. For ski and snowboard fans, from October through March, ERIK’S services skis and snowboards. Whether you need a basic wax, base repair or edge tune, we’ll get you ready to ride.
Find out more about Service at ERIK'S
Bike Sizing - The best bikes are properly sized. Every ERIK'S location has trained staff on hand to size your next bike - a critical step in getting you on the right road or mountain bike. We start by measuring your body and we use those specific measurements to find the perfect bike size for you. For the ultimate in comfort and performance, look to our Body Geometry Fit services to get your bike dialed.
Find out more about Bike Sizing
Performance Scooters - From kicking around the neighborhood to hitting the local skatepark, scooters are a great way for young riders to explore and learn new skills. ERIK’S carries scooters that are made to last. From street to dirt, see why these little wheels can be a lot of fun!
Find out more about Pro Scooters
Skateboards and Longboards - Skateboarding knows no age limit! Whether you're most at home in skatepark or cruising the streets and paths on a longboard, we've got the gear you need. Completes, decks, trucks, wheels, bearings and more! We’ve got great brands and staff that ride to help you make your selection. When it's time to change out wheels or bearings, we've got a great part selection to keep you rolling as well.
Find out more about Skateboards and Longboards