Wahoo Fitness POWRLINK ZERO Dual-Sided Power Pedals
- +/- 1% Power Accuracy: Lab tested accuracy that provides a precise power measurement for all training efforts.
- Track, analyze and improve your performance with POWRLINK ZERO's dual-sided power metrics: total power, cadence and left/right balance. In capturing all three metrics, our sports-science based approach not only monitors power output, but also gives the rider insight to optimize pedal symmetry for a more efficient pedal stroke.
- Whether crushing watts on the road or the trainer, POWRLINK ZERO’s left and right sensors deliver total power, the most accurate representation of your overall output.
- The dual-sided sensors in the POWRLINK ZERO power pedals enable them to provide left and right power percentage data to give you insight and understanding into your power distribution. Whether coming back from injury or trying to improve your pedal stroke efficiency, this data is invaluable for measuring improvements.
- With its internal gyroscope, POWRLINK ZERO reports out cadence data to help you identify your sweet spot effort and power output.
- simple and intuitive Wahoo Fitness app offers guided instructions on how to install POWRLINK ZEROs on any bike, calibrate the pedals for accuracy, and perform firmware updates.
- Pair POWRLINK ZEROs power meter pedals with the rest of the Wahoo Ecosystem for the most connected training experience. Track your metrics outdoors on an ELEMNT GPS Device or control indoors on a KICKR Smart Trainer for consistent data anywhere, anytime.
- POWRLINK ZERO can simultaneously connect to three Bluetooth devices while broadcasting to an unlimited number of ANT+ devices.
- The slim profile cleat and rubber texture create enhanced stability when walking in your road shoes off the bike.
- POWRLINK ZERO and the SPEEDPLAY Standard Tension Cleat create a secure connection and a streamlined profile. The two form a seamless integration that aids power transfer and increases aerodynamics.
- The cleat can be positioned on the bottom of the shoe and adjusted fore-aft, left-right and rotationally, allowing between 0-15 degrees of float.
- POWRLINK ZERO provides up to 15 degrees of float, allowing the heel to pivot around the center of the pedal. This range of motion in the foot, lower leg and knee increases comfort and enhances pedal efficiency.
- pedal and cleat integration allows for a large degree of lean on the bike when riding tight corners. Pedal with confidence knowing your pedal won't strike the ground and leave the competition in the dust.
- POWRLINK ZERO pedals offer uncompromised durability and minimal maintenance thanks to their stainless steel construction and triple-sealed bearing system.
- POWRLINK ZERO is tested and proven to provide accurate power data across changing temperatures that you are sure to encounter while riding.
- POWRLINK ZERO pedals include a set of Standard Tension Cleats and cleat surrounds for an aerodynamic profile and walkable system. Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery, POWRLINK ZERO power pedals have a battery life with up to 75 hours.
- Looking for even easier unclipping? POWRLINK ZERO is compatible with the Easy Tension Cleat, which can be purchased separately.
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
At ERIK'S, our expertly trained staff are ready to help you make the right purchase decision.