The Wahoo Fitness Kickr Bike Smart Indoor Bike offers unprecedented innovations such as integrated grade changes, customizable gearing, and simulated shifting to create the most powerful, personalized, and realistic indoor training experience.
Using Kickr’s legendary flywheel technology, the Kickr Bike creates unparalleled responsiveness and power accuracy of +/- 1%. Real-time grade changes will match ascents of up to 20% and descents of -15% while allowing you to maintain speed and truly replicate the sensation of riding outdoors. It’s robust steel and aluminum construction will withstand the hardest rides - even if your legs don’t.
The Wahoo Fitness app will guide you through an easy set-up of the five points of adjustability on the Kickr Bike. Choose from either professional bike fit measurements, taking a photo to measure your bike, or enter body measurements so you are able to personalize the fit to mirror the exact geometry of your outdoor bike. The Kickr Bike can also be customized with your own handlebars, pedals, and saddle.
The virtual shifting technology of the Kickr Bike is programmable so you are able to match the exact gear ratios, including the number of speeds and cassette tooth count, and group set from the leading manufacturers - SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo. A digital display clearly communicates both gearing and grade so you always know where you are during every stage of the ride.
Kickr Bike seamlessly integrates with other Wahoo products and easily pairs to your Elemnt GPS bike computer, smartphone, tablet, or PC. As with all Wahoo smart trainers, Kickr Bike is compatible with the most popular training apps, such as The Sufferfest, Zwift, TrainerRoad and more. Kickr Bike is not only a smart bike - it’s a training machine that blurs the line between virtual and reality.
- Optimized Flywheel Technology: KICKR BIKE has a unique combination of a 13lb flywheel and enhanced motor that offer unrivaled accuracy, responsiveness, and realism while training indoors.
- Virtually Silent Operation: The balanced, belt driven motor on KICKR BIKE combines years of engineering knowledge to create a virtually silent riding experience.
- Controlled Resistance: When connected to your smartphone, tablet or computer, KICKR BIKE automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software
- Realistic Ride Feel: The KICKR BIKE flywheel and enhanced motor is an innovative technology that emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift, The Sufferfest, and TrainerRoad.
- Real-Time Physical Grade Changes: The KICKR BIKE simulates grade changes in real-time both with changes in resistence and in physically raising and lowering the bike to match ascents of up to 20% and decents of -15%.
- Proven power accuracy that provides our most accurate power measurement of +/- 1% and generates up to 2200W.
- KICKR BIKE continuously offers accurate power and doesn't require a calibration procedure.
- Adjust the fit of the KICKR BIKE with easy access quick-release levers across 5 points - stack, reach, setback, saddle height, and frame height.
- KICKR BIKE supports 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5 and 175mm crank lengths
- Customize the KICKR BIKE shifting controls to match shifters from the leading manufacturers - SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo
- Replicate your outdoor bike down to the exact gearing configuration by selecting the number of speeds and cassette tooth count.
- A combined electromagnetic flywheel and motor allow for quick braking to create a precise feel while shifting and while riding downhill.
- Customize the KICKR BIKE with your favorite saddle, bars, and pedals to dial in the perfect setup.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR BIKE to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
- KICKR BIKE supports up to three simultaneous Bluetooth connections for a trouble-tree start to your workout
- The control unit on the KICKR BIKE contains an lock/unlock button, which allows you to turn on and off the physical tilt control of an app while still allowing the app to control the resistence.
- LED display indicates gear selection and grade percentage, so you can get information with just a quick glance during your ride.
- Measures speed, distance, power and cadence: Get these vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride on the KICKR BIKE without connecting any extra sensors
- User Height Range: 5 feet (152 cm) to 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)
- Max User Weight: 250lbs
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 2.5A Max