(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The gossip can stop because the Secret is out, and you’re absolutely going to love it. If you’ve been looking for one ski that can do it all, in all conditions, and actually do it well you’ve finally found it. Seriously.
The 2020 Volkl Secret 92 Women’s Ski is as versatile as the mountain and it’s ever changing conditions. With a Titanal Frame and Carbon Tips for more stability and dampening, the 92mm waist width Secret also features the revolutionary 3 radius sidecut geometry along the full sidewall. This special geometry is 100% adjusted to the tip & tail rocker construction. Depending on your speed or edge angle the effective edge becomes longer or shorter and the matching sidecut radius provides hold, maneuverability or smooth operation. The Secret is our number one recommendation for the charging freeride ladies out there. if you push yourself to take on the entire mountain and then ride all the way back down to the base at the end of the day, the Secret is hands down the ski you want to be riding. The secret is that you’ll have so much more fun skiing aboard the Volkl Secret Women’s Ski, trust me - I know.
- Titanal Frame: More dampening and stability over the full length of the ski.
- Multilayer Woodcore: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Moderate Taper: Moderate setup of tapered tips for an allmountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste.
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong powertransmission with full length sidewalls.
- Carbon Tip: Tip material layup for high reliability/stability at the lighest possible weight.
- P-Tex 2100 base: A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- Tip & Tail Rocker
- Skiing Level: Advanced
- Dimensions: 130_92_113
- Flat Ski. Recommended bindings equal to waist width or up to 15mm wider.