(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Advanced skiers will love the versatility and and easy handling of the 2020 Volkl Flair 79 Women’s Skis With Wideride XL 11 TCS Bindings. Its shape is dedicated to skiing variable conditions on the groomers, with a 79mm platform under foot providing easy balance, and the 3D.Ridge construction with a short sidewall in the mid-body of the ski delivering fantastic edge grip and flex characteristics. Never before offered at such a palatable price point, Volkl's WideRide XL binding system provides a level of power transmission usually reserved for more expensive models. Take your skiing to the next level aboard the Flair 79 Women’s Skis!
- 3D Ridge: Central Woodcore Ridge with superslim wings to significantly reduce weight and swing weight and keep the stability where necessary. Despite the weight savings, the 3D.Ridge ensures that there are no compromises in the ski‘s durability and elasticity.
- Center sidewall: Direct and strong power transmission with partial sidewalls in the center of the ski, combined with the super slim 3D.Ridge construction.
- Powered By Steel: A steel layer in the ski provides very good durability, controlled flex and smooth skiing in faster speeds.
- P-Tex 2100 base: A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong powertransmission with full length sidewalls.
- XTD Tip & Tail Rocker: Allows you to effortlessly master turn initiation as well as drifting on every kind of slope
- Dual Woodcore XL
- Wideride XL 11 TCX GW Lady Bidnings: Marker and Volkl developed the iPT Wideride system with a contact surface width 30% greater than standard.On top of that, the binding is mounted significantly closer to the edge of the ski. This helps the energy flow more directly and continuously to the edges. They make wider skis more agile, responsive and easier to control. The skis are better in tune with the skier’s signals and application of pressure and edge for a precise and powerful characteristic. DIN-ISO: 3.0-11.0
- Dimensions: 129_79_109
- Weight: 1590g @ 163cm