(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
If you don't want to compromise choosing the right slopes, if you want to be on top of your game in every snow condition you need to take a closer look at the 2020 Volkl Deacon 80 Skis With rMotion2 12 Bindings with a XTD tip & tail rocker. Built with 3D.Ridge and a 3D.Glass sheathing this ski features Volkl's 3 radius concept to make you feel at home anywhere you ski. It lifts the carving performance of the ski into another dimension. The new LowRide XL binding with GripWalk compatibility offers an extra low standheight for a super direct feel and power transfer. Take the slope less traveled and absolutely own it on the Deacon 80 Skis.
- XTD Tip & Tail Rocker
- 3 D Full SensorWoodCore
- P-Tex 2100 Base: A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- 3 Radius Sidecut: Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing
- 3D.Ridge: Central Woodcore Ridge with superslim wings to significantly reduce weight and swing weight and keep the stability where necessary.3D.Ridge technology - is probably the most extreme and effective construction technique that currently exists. It has become a symbol of VÖLKL lightweight construction.The distinctive characteristic of this technology is a raised central ridge that sharply levels out towards the edges, both in front of and behind the binding. This reduces the inertial mass around the fulcrum to a minimum and significantly enhances the agility of the ski. At the same time, the center ridge allows for a precise dimensioning of the hardness distribution, which leads to an especially harmonious flex on the ski. Despite the weight savings, the 3D.Ridge ensures that there are no compromises in the ski‘s durability and elasticity.
- 3D Glass: Compared to classic glass constructions the three-dimensional and multiple-folded glass layers in the tip and in the tail area result in an increased edge grip and a more vivid rebound behavior in turns.
- Composite Frame / Glas Frame
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong powertransmission with full length sidewalls.
- Powered by Steel: A steel layer in the ski provides very good durability, controlled flex and smooth skiing in faster speeds.
- rMotion2 12 GW Deacon Alu Bindings: This is a complete system whose, significantly lighter race plate ensures optimal flex and grip. The prime driver behind this is the 20% wider construction, which allows for significantly improved transfer of power and control. The toe piece also ensures greater stability, while the heel mechanism provides better mounting convenience. DIN-ISO: 4.0-12.0
- Dimensions: 128_80_111