(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Ski all conditions with a control you never imagined possible with the 2020 Volkl Deacon 79 Skis with XL 12 Bindings. The extended tip & tail rocker ski with 79 mm width is Powered by Steel and comes with a 3D-Ridge construction and a center sidewall. The P-Tex 2100 base in combination with the dual wood core XL together with the GripWalk-compatible WideRide XL binding allows for a playful and sporty riding style.
- Powered By Steel: A steel layer in the ski provides very good durability, controlled flex and smooth skiing in faster speeds.
- Center Sidewall: Direct and strong powertransmission with partial sidewalls in the center of the ski, combined with the superslim 3D.Ridge construction.
- 3D Ridge: Central Woodcore Ridge with superslim wings to significantly reduce weight and swing weight and keep the stability where necessary. 3D.Ridge technology - is probably the most extreme and effective construction technique that currently exists. It has become a symbol of VÖLKL lightweight construction. The distinctive characteristic of this technology is a raised central ridge that sharply levels out towards the edges, both in front of and behind the binding. This reduces the inertial mass around the fulcrum to a minimum and significantly enhances the agility of the ski. At the same time, the center ridge allows for a precise dimensioning of the hardness distribution, which leads to an especially harmonious flex on the ski. Despite the weight savings, the 3D.Ridge ensures that there are no compromises in the ski‘s durability and elasticity.
- Base P-Tex 2100: A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- XTD Tip & Tail Rocker
- Dual Wood Core XL
- Bindings: iPT Wideride XL 12 TCX GW orange