(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
With its 3D.Ridge construction, designed to reduce the ski's weight while increasing stability and smoothness, the 2020 Volkl 90Eight Skis are an incredibly versatile all-mountain ski that handles anything from bumps, to trees, to groomers, and even powder and crud. The early-taper sidecut and precision-matched flex allow you to steer it anywhere you want to go to rip up the mountain with an easy, cruisy feel. Go everywhere and ski everything on top of the 90Eight Skis!
- 3D Glass: Compared to classic glass constructions the three-dimensional and multiple-folded glass layers in the tip and in the tail area result in an increased edge grip and a more vivid rebound behavior in turns.
- Multilayer Woodcore: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- 3D Ridge: Central Woodcore Ridge with superslim wings to significantly reduce weight and swing weight and keep the stability where necessary. Despite the weight savings, the 3D.Ridge ensures that there are no compromises in the ski‘s durability and elasticity.
- Carbon Stringers: Additional band of carbon in the layup for direct transmission, agility and life.
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong powertransmission with full length sidewalls.
- Moderate Taper: Moderate setup of tapered tips for an allmountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste.
- P-Tex 2100 Base: A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- Tip and Tail Rocker
- Dimension: 133_98_116 @ 170cm
- Weight: 1650g @ 170cm
- Flat Ski. Recommended bindings equal to waist width or up to 15mm wider.