(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 Union Forged Force Snowboard Bindings are designed for every rider looking to get the most out of their board connection. The Forged Force packs a major punch. Whether your powering through high speed turns at the Legendary Banked Slalom, or you’re simply laying down trenches on some fresh groomed corduroy, the Forged Force is the tool you need for the job.
- Stage 4 Duraflex CB Baseplates: Blended with carbon fiber, Duraflex CB is lighter and considerably more stiff than typical fiberglass injected nylon parts.
- Forged Carbon Highbacks: Exclusive to UNION, Forged Carbon exceeds the strength requirements of injected plastic tenfold. Lighter is only better when it's stronger.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA With FC Gas Pedal Bushings: Multidensity Bushings sustain their function each season - unlike urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time. Fused Vaporlite Non-stick gas pedals shed water and snow like nothing you’ve experienced before. Gone are the days of icy build up under your boots.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heel Cup: Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Exoframe 2.0 Direct Connect Ankle Straps: Featured on the FF, this ankle strap is the evolution of the original ExoFrame, with a new shape and hinging system that allows for easier entry. Extremely responsive.
- HexGrip Secure Lock Toe Straps: Redesigned and upgraded, the Exoframe Ankle Strap functions as a suspension system for your feet. Improved comfort and much lighter than before. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Magnesium Ratchets: This Union exclusive process produces a material four times the strength of aluminum with only half the weight. Easy in, easy out.
- Disk Type: Universal Disk. Compatible with 4x4, 4x2, and The Channel.