NEW BIKES ARRIVING WEEKLY!
Attention ERIK'S Customers:
We appreciate your patience & understanding!
ERIK'S Sioux Falls Store, located at 41st Street and Minnesota, across from Staples, is now open!
While the store name has changed (previously Two Wheeler Dealer), a lot about the shop has remained the same. Kamp, Christie, and other team members are still on staff running the store and providing the same excellent customer support the shop is known for.
New name, same great service:
• All shop rides, including the popular Moon & Stars Ride, are still running!
• The shop will continue to be a strong partner to local groups like the Falls Area Bicyclists and the Falls Area Singletrack, and support the Sioux Falls cycling community.
• Two Wheeler Dealer gift cards and purchase extras will be honored completely.
New additions to the shop:
• More Bikes! ERIK'S has the largest selection of bikes in the Midwest, the largest selection of Specialized bikes in the US, and the largest selection of Santa Cruz mountain bikes in the Midwest! We will be stocking Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Fat Bikes, Comfort Bikes, Kids' Bikes, BMX Bikes and more year-round! We will also continue to carry all the cycling apparel and gear you'll need to maximize your biking comfort, safety, and performance. And, our Service Department will still repair all brands and types of bikes (including eBikes) to get you back out riding in no time!
• Electric Bikes! ERIK’S has one of the largest inventories of electric bikes in the Midwest.
• Skis & Snowboards! From mid-October through February we now stock skis, snowboards, and winter apparel and gear too. We offer ski service and snowboard service, like edge tune and wax as well!
• shopERIKS.com! The shop is fully integrated with shopERIKS.com. You can buy online, pick up in-store. You can buy online and get it shipped directly to you. And of course, you can buy in-store with the help of our expert staff
Swing by ERIK’S in Sioux Falls next time you’re out riding one of the many awesome trails in the area. Mountain bikers should definitely check out the Legacy Park MTB Trails, Tuthill MTB Trails, and Leaders Park Singletrack. For casual riding be sure to explore the 20 miles of paved trail that surrounds the city. It provides views of the Big Sioux River, the Downtown River Front, and Falls Park. Check out this blog for a few of our favorite local routes and to learn about our monthly Moon and Stars Group Ride! You can also view this blog to learn about the Ride Spot App to get turn-by-turn instructions for popular rides near our shop. Follow the ERIK'S — Sioux Falls page to ride along with us! Come winter – join us at Great Bear to hit the slopes!
Learn all about our convenient shopping options here. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Electric Bike Store - Electric Bike Store – All ERIK’S shops have Electric Bikes. We have the best selection of e-bikes in the Midwest. We offer in-store test rides on a trainer to help you get familiarized with the controls and the motor assist. And of course we also offer free on-street test rides so you can get the full experience of riding an electric bike. Are you a commuter? Casual rider? Mountain bikers? Road biker? However you ride… we have the electric bike for you! We also service and repair electric bikes so you can get back to riding fast!
Read our Electric Bike Buying Guide to learn more about eBikes
Bikes - ERIK’S has the best selection of bikes in the Midwest! Every ERIK'S location has a great selection of bikes for all types of riders. Mountain Bikes, Road Bikes, Electric Bikes, Recreational Bikes, Commuter Bikes, Kids’ Bikes, BMX Bikes and more! Our expert staff will help you find the perfect ride. Wheel on in today and test ride your next bike!
Find the right bike for you
Service - We pride ourselves on quality service of all bikes; whether it's a brand new bike, or an old favorite, we know you'd rather be riding. ERIK'S offers Same Day Service on many repairs and adjustments to get you in and out quickly. Every bike we sell comes with a 90-Day Safety Check at no additional charge. For ski and snowboard fans, from October through March, ERIK’S services skis and snowboards. Whether you need a basic wax, base repair or edge tune, we’ll get you ready to ride.
Find out more about Service at ERIK'S
Bike Sizing - The best bikes are properly sized. Every ERIK'S location has trained staff on hand to size your next bike - a critical step in getting you on the right road or mountain bike. We start by measuring your body and we use those specific measurements to find the perfect bike size for you. For the ultimate in comfort and performance, look to our Body Geometry Fit services to get your bike dialed.
Find out more about Bike Sizing
Snowboards - When snow covers the ground, that doesn't mean it's time to go inside! From October through February, ERIK'S carries snowboards (and skis) and winter apparel for riders from young to old, casual to aggressive. We'll match you with the right board for where and how you ride! And if you need your board serviced, ERIK’S repairs snowboards. Whether you need a basic wax, base repair or edge replacement, we’ll get you back on the slopes.
Find out more about Snowboards
Downhill Skis - Winter... Bring it on! From October through February, ERIK'S has great section of skis (and snowboards) and winter apparel! Our knowledgeable staff will help find you the perfect skis to get you on the slopes this winter. From a kid in their first season to the recreational skier to a seasoned park skier, we've got the equipment and knowledge to set you up this winter. And if you need service, ERIK’S repairs skis. Whether you need a basic wax, base repair or edge replacement, we’ll get you back on the slopes.
Find out more about Downhill Skis
Leasing - At ERIK’S, we know that kid's grow fast! Keeping them in gear from season to season is expensive. That's why we offer high quality equipment for young skiers and snowboarders alike. Available November through March, kid's ski and snowboard leasing is a great way to try out a new sport, or supply a family of growing riders.
Find out more about our Leasing Program
Performance Scooters - From kicking around the neighborhood to hitting the local skatepark, scooters are a great way for young riders to explore and learn new skills. ERIK’S carries scooters that are made to last. From street to dirt, see why these little wheels can be a lot of fun!
Find out more about Pro Scooters
Skateboards and Longboards - Skateboarding knows no age limit! Whether you're most at home in skatepark or cruising the streets and paths on a longboard, we've got the gear you need. Completes, decks, trucks, wheels, bearings and more! We’ve got great brands and staff that ride to help you make your selection. When it's time to change out wheels or bearings, we've got a great part selection to keep you rolling as well.
Find out more about Skateboards and Longboards