Bike images are stock photos. For images of the actual bike, E-mail request to email@example.comAll used bikes sold online at eriksbikeshop.com are sold as-is with no manufacturer warranty. By purchasing this bike the customer hereby expressly waives their right to all implied warranties including the warranty of fitness for particular purpose and merchantability.CLOSEOUT ITEM!!
(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
For sale is a Used 2020 Specialized Vado 4.0 Electric Bike. This bike was part of our rental fleet, and has been checked over and adjusted and is ready to roll down new paths!
When Specialized set out to revamp their Turbo line, their motto was that "busy lives call for faster bikes." That's because they wanted to be sure that they designed a bike that best meets your needs. With our lives getting more hectic with each passing day, after all, finding the littlest time savings can have a huge impact, and the 2020 Specialized Vado 4.0 Electric Bike truly embodies this concept. It utilizes Specialized's most advanced pedal-assist technologies, a high-quality component spec, and a suspension fork to take the edge out of those pesky potholes. No matter where you're going, get there fast and in style with the Turbo Vado 4.0.
Beginning with a completely redesigned and integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. The Rx Street Tune takes the powerful output and makes it most usable for the urban environment — reacting to the amount of force you apply to the pedals. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations. Perfect.
For the Vado 4.0, Specialized developed a custom Specialized U1-500 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and specifically tuned for city riding, and in the case of the battery, it doesn't require any tools for removal, so it's super easy to remove from the bike for charging. This 4.0 iteration of the Vado has a battery with some umph to it, so you could say that it's better suited to urban environments and even longer trips. The tune, meanwhile, is meant to be as efficient as possible for quick, spontaneous efforts that are demanded when riding in the city.
To top off all of the innovative features, Specialized chose a spec for the Turbo Vado 4.0. Featuring Shimano Deore 10-speed components, hydraulic disc brakes, a SR Suntour fork with 50mm of travel, racks, and fenders, the Vado 4.0 is ready to take on the town.
- Motor: Specialized 1.2, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Display: Specialized TCD-W w/ handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth connectivity, 5 available display pages
- Battery: Specialized U1-500, On/Off button, state of charge display, 500Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- The Turbo Vado features a lightweight alloy frame designed with a Fitness/Transportation geometry
- The Turbo Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor has been fully integrated with the frame, and it's been custom-tuned for city riding. Specialized designed it to intuitively react to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- Specialized made the custom 500Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- Top Speed: 28mph