The Specialized Expert XC Mountain Bike Shoes take the spirit of high performance found on the S-Works iteration and puts it in a value-loaded package. Along these lines, you'll find that it has everything you need to get your feet wet in cross country racing and riding, like a light overall construction, a sophisticated carbon outsole, Boa closures, and a durable SlipNot rubber tread. So go ahead, push it a little harder—these shoes are here to take you to the next level.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed construction is ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon outsole is designed to flex in the toe for more comfortable walking, while it's directionally stiff in order to increase power transfer.
- Boa IP1 Snap dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa lifetime guarantee.
- Light, supple thermo-bonded upper for a superior fit.
- SlipNot rubber outsole is optimized for grip & durability in all conditions.
- Removeable toe lugs for added traction and run-ups.
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 350g (1/2 pair, size 42)