Specialized Comp MTB Shoes 2020
The 2020 Specialized Comp Mountain Bike Shoes take a whole lot of comfort, mixes it with some serious pedaling efficiency, and adds a layer of grippy trail traction for good measure. The result is a feature-packed and reliable all mountain shoe that delivers the right mix of performance and durability for a variety of trail conditions. Designed with Body Geometry attributes at the forefront, the comfortable fit and stiff sole provide maximum pedal efficiency and power transfer. The Boa S2-SV dial, meanwhile, is easily replaceable without using any tools, and it allows for on-the-fly fit adjustments. The materials used in the construction are also designed to take a beating, whether it be an accidental root or rock strike, while the SlipNot tread gives you reliable trail traction when you need it.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial & lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard-molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for a comfortable fit.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Standard Fit last for all-day comfort.
- Replaceable toe studs.
- Multiple widths available.
- Approximate weight: 365g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
At ERIK'S, our expertly trained staff are ready to help you make the right purchase decision.