Specialized 2FO Flat 2.0 MTB Shoes 2020
Foot Out, Flat Out - the redesigned 2FO Flat 2.0 was made to get you from the top of the run to the bottom as comfortably and efficiently as possible. Its outsole feature Specialized’s SlipNot 2.0 rubber compound, which was developed as a system to create the best pedal connection possible.
Contrary to popular belief, pedal connection isn’t just about rubber - the rubber hardness, stickiness, lug pattern, midsole thickness, and density all contribute to this connection. Specialized’s sole construction, informed by a pressure mapping study, led them to use softer foam in the forefoot with firm-over-soft foam in the rear, giving incredible pin penetration, while also reducing the “standing on a marshmallow” feeling that causes foot cramps on long downhills. Along with the new sole, they have also implemented a toe bumper and a captured foam layer, providing protection from rocks and roots when the trail gets gnarly.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot 2.0 rubber compound is Specialized’s softest, grippiest rubber, and it's optimized for the ultimate in pedal connection
- Engineered lug pattern was specifically designed to integrate with pedal pins.
- Dual-density midsole adapts to the pedal, protects the foot, and results in superb pedal control.
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts.
- Air mesh on the tongue and uppers provides protection, while quickly shedding water weight.
- Smooth, thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings.
- Relaxed fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 347g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
At ERIK'S, our expertly trained staff are ready to help you make the right purchase decision.