Specialized 2022 Turbo Como 5.0 SL Step Thru Electric Bike
Riders will love the low-maintenance easy-ownership that comes with the Internal Gear Hub and Belt Drive E-bike. This system protects your bike’s working gears from the weather and road grime, extends their life up to four times that of a derailleur/chain drive, and eliminates chain grease completely. Best of all, you can shift gears anytime, yes, even when stopped—take that traffic lights.
The Turbo Como Super Light’s sophisticated design is ready to go whenever you are—day and night, rain or shine—with battery-powered integrated lights, fenders, and plenty of storage capability. The 320Wh battery is securely hidden in the downtube, making it almost indistinguishable from a regular bike at first glance. But on days when you want to do more, attach the optional Range Extender to ride up to 93 miles without needing to recharge. Trust us when we say, you’ll find yourself making up errands just so you can ride it again.
- 8-speed Alfine Internal Gear Hub and Gates Belt Drive for shifting when stopped, extended bike performance, and minimal at-home bike maintenance.
- Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Integrated front rack with a basket and top net.
- Turbo Super Light mounted pannier-compatible rear rack and DRYTECH fenders.
- Turbo Connect Display included and centrally located on the handlebars.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- TRP Flow Set hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Durable 650b wheels paired with Nimbus 2.3 tires smooth out rough roads, while providing BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth® w/Handlebar remote
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh Battery
- Specialized Como SL front-rack, max. 15kg load, incl. Como SL basket w/cargo-net
- Headlight: Supernova Mini2, 235lm, 12V, alloy housing
- Taillight: Supernova E3, alloy housing, 3-LED, 250-degree visibility, fender mount, 12V
- Kickstand: Specialized Center-Mount, 255mm
- Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
- Simple Bell
- Estimated average range: 69-125 miles
- Top Speed: 28mph
- Class 3 eBike
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds|
|Fork||Turbo Como SL one-piece-design aluminum fork, 12x110mm thru-axle|
|Shifters||Microshift SL-SCN08, 8-speed Alfine compatible|
|Brakes||TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal-ceramic pads, flat-mount w/ 160mm CL-rotor|
|Cranks||Custom alloy forged crankarms - Gates Carbon Drive CDX 46T chainring, black|
|Cassette||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 22t sprocket, silver|
|Chain||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black|
|Hubs||Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock, 24h / Shimano Alfine, 8-speed internal gear hub, SG-S7001-8, 32H, Black|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Rims||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 24/32h|
|Tires||Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|Handlebars||Specialized Como SL handlebar/stem combo, integrated cable routing|
|Grips||Body Geometry XC Contour|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT Mount|
|Seat Post||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt-clamp, 5mm setback, 34.9mm|
|Seat Binder||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
Free Professional, Quality Assembly
ERIK'S expert staff fully assembles your bicycle at no charge. We thoroughly check for proper adjustment, tighten and true wheels, and ensure your new bike is ready to ride.
Free Accessory Installation
ERIK'S has every accessory you need to make cycling more enjoyable. At the time of purchasing your new bike at ERIK'S, accessories will be installed free of charge.
Free 90-Day Safety Check
ERIK'S will perform a FREE safety check with adjustments within the first 90-days that you own your new bike.
Lifetime Extended Parts Warranty
ERIK'S Parts Warranty extends the manufacturer's warranty on any new bike purchased from ERIK'S. This covers any parts defect for as long as you own your new bicycle from ERIK'S For a full description, stop in at any ERIK'S Location.
ERIK'S Care Bike Service Plans
ERIK'S offers one or two-year ERIK'S Care Service Plans to help you keep your bike in peak performance - and save money on service costs! See our Service Plans page for details.
Guaranteed Bike Trade-in Program
Get up to 50% of the purchased price in store credit when you trade-in select bikes purchased from ERIK'S! Click here for full program details.