Specialized 2022 Creo SL Comp Carbon Electric Road Bike
The Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon features a Fact 11r carbon chassis- yes, that's the same one on the S-Works model, and you'll also get a Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, a 1x Shimano GRX group takes on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle, you'll find that the fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Specialized MasterMind TCU on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh battery
- Class 3 Electric Bike
- Top assisted speed: 28mph
- Maximum estimated range: 80 mi (up to 40 additional miles with optional range extender, sold separately).
|Frame||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost 12x148mm|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Brakes||Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc|
|Cranks||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset, 40T|
|Cassette||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t|
|Chain||KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|Front Wheel||DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm|
|Rear Wheel||DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm|
|Tires||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm|
|Stem||Future Stem, Comp|
|Handlebars||Specialized Hover Comp, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole|
|Grips||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
|Seat Post||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|Seat Binder||Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm|
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
Free Professional, Quality Assembly
ERIK'S expert staff fully assembles your bicycle at no charge. We thoroughly check for proper adjustment, tighten and true wheels, and ensure your new bike is ready to ride.
Free Accessory Installation
ERIK'S has every accessory you need to make cycling more enjoyable. At the time of purchasing your new bike at ERIK'S, accessories will be installed free of charge.
Free 90-Day Safety Check
ERIK'S will perform a FREE safety check with adjustments within the first 90-days that you own your new bike.
Lifetime Extended Parts Warranty
ERIK'S Parts Warranty extends the manufacturer's warranty on any new bike purchased from ERIK'S. This covers any parts defect for as long as you own your new bicycle from ERIK'S For a full description, stop in at any ERIK'S Location.
ERIK'S Care Bike Service Plans
ERIK'S offers one or two-year ERIK'S Care Service Plans to help you keep your bike in peak performance - and save money on service costs! See our Service Plans page for details.
Guaranteed Bike Trade-in Program
Get up to 50% of the purchased price in store credit when you trade-in select bikes purchased from ERIK'S! Click here for full program details.