To race is to live, and with racing comes long hours in the saddle. And it should come as no surprise that these long hours put high stress on your cycling jerseys. Specialized, however, finds it to be a misconception that you can't provide race-ready performance in a package that's built to take some abuse, and for this reason, they created their SL Air Jersey. For its construction, they used their lightweight, soft VaporRize knit fabric that provide the optimal blend of moisture management and durability. Not only this, but the materials used have an incredibly soft hand against the skin for all-day comfort on the road. Of course, you'll also find convenient features like three rear pockets, a sweatproof pocket for housing your electronics, and a full-length front zipper, but you'll also get Specialized’s slim fit that makes the SL Endurance jersey feel painted on. This detail ensures that the jersey predictably follows all of your movements in the saddle, without leaving any material bunched or flapping in the wind.
- Lightweight, soft mesh fabric tackles moisture management, while remaining soft against the skin and supportive in all the right places.
- Three standard pockets, and an additional zipper pocket, provide ample space to securely house all of your ride essentials and electronics.
- Full-length front zipper gives you the power to manage ventilation under hard efforts or chilly descents.
- Tall sizing offered with additional body length.
- UPF 30+ rating protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Slim fit provides a precise, second skin level of fit that's ideal for hard days out, aggressive training, or top-level racing.