(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Hit the slopes in style. The 2020 Smartwool PhD Snow Light Elite Women's Socks add extra personality to the targeted cushioning on the shin and calf for riding heel and toe side, body-mapped mesh zones, and 4 Degree elite fit system found in Merino wool ski socks. Virtually seamless toes provide heightened comfort to let you focus on your riding, and not bunched up socks in your boots. Performance is always in fashion with this Bryan Iguchi design.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushioning: Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" Overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 65% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 2% Elastane