(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Traditional road shoes have their place on training rides and long tarmac epics, but adventurous commuters and touring enthusiasts are usually left searching in vain for something more fitting of their ride objectives. The Shimano Women's SH-RT5 Cycling Shoes blend much-needed walkability, efficient power transfer, and comfort into an understated throwback aesthetic that turns heads at the coffee shop for all the right reasons.
Shimano fashions the RT5's upper from synthetic leather and adds three hook-and-loop straps for an easily adjustable, customizable fit. Perforations add texture to the styling while increasing ventilation on rides in warm weather. Underfoot, a glass fiber-reinforced shank stiffens the sole for effective power transfer while a full-length rubber outsole provides sure-footed grip when you dismount from your touring rig or commuter. As a final touch, reflective hits across the shoe provide 360-degree visibility as you finish evening errands around town or ride through the countryside to a dazzling sunset.
- Classic 3-strap styling, pedaling performance and walking comfort
- Three wide-strap closures for added upper rigidity
- Glass fiber reinforced shank plate for optimum sole rigidity
- Full length rubber sole enhances walking comfort
- Durable perforated synthetic leather upper designed to ensure a snug, secure fit
- High density cup insole
- 360-degree reflectivity for high visibility in urban environments
- Weight: 277g (Size:40)