Shimano's SH-RP4 Cycling Shoe might represent the most value paced shoe we've seen to date. Boa dial closure, good looks, and dialed construction all for under $125? Unheard of. It doesn't take much for us to sing the praises of Shimano shoes as we've been treated to unmatched comfort and reliability in the past, so we have no reservations recommending these shoes if your old ones have given up the ghost or it's your first clipless go around.
Up top, it uses a high-density, low maintenance synthetic leather upper with perforations that help improve the fit and increase its breathability. That before mentioned Boa L6 dial closure offering quick micro-adjustments of the upper most offset strap works in conjunction with the two lower hook-and-loop closure straps to provide an impressive foothold without excessive pressure. Down below, the lightweight glass-fiber reinforced nylon sole gets the power to the pedals and its wide heel pad helps prevent the floor at the coffee shop from turning into a skating rink.
- High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability.
- Boa L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Off-set Strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot
- Lightweight glass-fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability
- Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit
- Weight: 258 g (Size:40)