Whether you're racking up singletrack miles at your local trail network, or experimenting with cyclocross at a weekend race, the Shimano SH-ME2 Mountain Bike Shoes are versatile enough for any off-road adventure. With breathable synthetic uppers and a stiff midsole, you'll get the power and support you need along with elevated style and plenty of grip for those occasional hike-a-bike sections.
A fine balance of glass fiber and nylon work together for a stiff midsole to push your power to the pedals instead of letting it flex away and be wasted. The sole is capped with aggressive rubber lugs that provide traction when you're hiking up an unrideable section of trail or hopping hurdles at your local cross race. The sole is also compatible with toe spikes for additional grip in particularly slick conditions. Up top, the durable synthetic leather uppers have perforations and a large mesh panel to keep your feet ventilated during intense efforts, with Shimano's Cross X-strap closure providing a secure fit with minimal wiggle due to the alternating direction of the straps.
- High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability.
- 3 durable hook & loop straps spread tightening force across the top of the foot
- Off-set Strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot
- Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit
- Weight: 335 g (Size: 40)