Shimano SH-XM900 Cycling Boots 2022
Inside, Gore-Tex's breathable Performance Comfort lining means your feet stay completely dry while you're wearing the shoes in rainy or muddy trail conditions. Shimano adds EVA foam to the midsole to provide some shock-absorption as you're hiking or breaking down camp, while a half-length plate with a stiffness of three out of 12 on Shimano's stiffness scale accommodates two-bolt mountain cleats, lending the shoes their distinction as part hiking boot, part mountain bike shoe. Finally, the lugged Vibram outsole works to give you ample traction and stability as you walk with your bike along on aggressive trails.
- Flexible half length shank plate and shock absorbing EVA delivers trail walkability within a serious cycling shoe
- Mid-top design offers added stability, ankle protection and walking support
- Cup insole
- Breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX performance Comfort footwear liner keeps your feet dry
- Natural nubuck leather with reinforced rubber toe box for protection and durability
- Strategic ankle padding prevents debris from entering the shoe without interfering with pedaling movement
- Vibram outsole provides superior grip and foot control in all conditions
- “Mini Power Strap” closure system with TPU heel provides firm 360-degree heel holding
- Expanded Cleat Adjustment Range: A wide cleat-adjustment range is enhanced by additional aft adjustment to deliver rider confidence for increased bike control.
- Weight: 579g (Size 42)
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
At ERIK'S, our expertly trained staff are ready to help you make the right purchase decision.