Sena R2 Evo Smart Helmet 2022
- Mesh Intercom allows riders to communicate hands-free with other Mesh users (R1 EVO, M1 EVO) within a half-mile (900 meters) with the touch of a button. Multi-channel Open Mesh supports 9 channels, letting you switch between different groups on different frequencies. Sena’s Mesh platform offers flexibility by allowing riders to come in and out of range while keeping the rest of the group connected.
- Audio is delivered through integrated speakers located above the rider’s ears, which allows for awareness of surrounding sounds such as traffic, unlike in-ear buds.
- Located in the front of the helmet is a built-in microphone that houses Sena's patented Advanced Noise Control technology, picking up and transmitting your voice clearly.
- The R2 EVO features a built-in taillight, improving rider visibility on the road. With three brightness settings, you can enhance clarity in different lighting situations.
- The R2 EVO accepts voice commands, giving riders hands-free control of features by speaking rather than pressing a button. Simply say "Hello Sena" and after the helmet response, you can tell the helmet to turn on the taillight, enable Mesh Intercom™, play music, or configure settings.
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology allows you to connect to your smartphone, enabling you to make phone calls, listen to your music, hear GPS navigation, and even connect to fitness apps.
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
At ERIK'S, our expertly trained staff are ready to help you make the right purchase decision.