(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 Salomon Huck Knife Snowboard is a true park board with a classic blunt shape and was built to handle whatever the Mindnich brothers can throw at it. The mix of precision, response, and forgiveness provided by EQ Rad and Quad Camber for pop and versatile flex capabilities. Ready for side hits, park jumps, tree jibs, cat tracks, and throw the kitchen sink in there too.
- Profile: Quad Camber - The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board unsinkable in pow with untouchable speed. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Side Cut: EQ Rad - Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Popster: Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Shape: True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Fiber: TriaxGlass / BA MD - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Base: Sintered, Medium stone finish
- Aspen Select Core - Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Slingshot Sidewalls: Carbon inlays that help load and release energy for reactivity underfoot.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel: Detuned tip and tail with a base edge bevel of 2° in the primary contact areas and 3° between the feet makes spins and features that much easier.
- 4x2 Inserts