S-Works EXOS Road Shoes 2020
The 2020 S-Works EXOS Road Shoes aren’t about trimming the weight. They’re about maintaining performance and creating the feeling of weightlessness. At a mere 150 grams, the S-Works EXOS Shoes are the lightest cycling shoes to ever come with a Boa dial. Not only are they ridiculously light, but they still have all the features that are synonymous with the S-Works label. Ridiculously light, ridiculously high performing, ridiculously comfortable - the EXOS Shoes will not let you down.
- Body Geometry soles and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee and foot alignment.
- The FACT Powerline carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- A revolutionary Dyneema Mesh allows light weight without sacrificing hold for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- BOA IP1 dial for on the fly micro adjustments.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-Slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a Warp Sleeve vamp the ultimate in connectivity, comfort and speed.
- 3 Bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight: 150g (1/2 pair, size 42)
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
At ERIK'S, our expertly trained staff are ready to help you make the right purchase decision.