S-Works 2022 Stumpjumper Full Suspension Mountain Bike
As with all S-Works bikes, the S-Works Stumpjumper is dressed to impress. SRAM's XX1 Eagle AXS wireless electronic groupset handles shifting duties while FOX Factory suspension delivers a magic carpet-smooth ride.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK—When Specialized set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, they pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, they went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE—Engineers massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY—The S-Sizing geometry of the Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED—Rider-First Engineered frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT: The SWAT door adds room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately renders jersey pockets redundant.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, GRIP2 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Front Brake||SRAM G2 Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM G2 Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Cranks||SRAM XX1 Eagle, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Cassette||Sram XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Hubs||Front: DT Swiss 240, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
Rear: DT Swiss 240, Ratchet EXP, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Rims||Roval Control 240, hookless carbon, 29mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Tires||Front:Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON T7 compound, 29x2.3"|
Rear: Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON T7 compound, 29x2.3"
|Handlebars||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm|
|Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
|Seat Post||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, 38.6mm|
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
Free Professional, Quality Assembly
ERIK'S expert staff fully assembles your bicycle at no charge. We thoroughly check for proper adjustment, tighten and true wheels, and ensure your new bike is ready to ride.
Free Accessory Installation
ERIK'S has every accessory you need to make cycling more enjoyable. At the time of purchasing your new bike at ERIK'S, accessories will be installed free of charge.
Free 90-Day Safety Check
ERIK'S will perform a FREE safety check with adjustments within the first 90-days that you own your new bike.
Lifetime Extended Parts Warranty
ERIK'S Parts Warranty extends the manufacturer's warranty on any new bike purchased from ERIK'S. This covers any parts defect for as long as you own your new bicycle from ERIK'S For a full description, stop in at any ERIK'S Location.
ERIK'S Care Bike Service Plans
ERIK'S offers one or two-year ERIK'S Care Service Plans to help you keep your bike in peak performance - and save money on service costs! See our Service Plans page for details.
Guaranteed Bike Trade-in Program
Get up to 50% of the purchased price in store credit when you trade-in select bikes purchased from ERIK'S! Click here for full program details.