(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
As confident as you may be about your weekly tarot card reading, you'll feel even more at ease in the hands of the 2020 Ride Sage Snowboard Boots. Combining comfort and support with their heat moldable design, Boa closure and all-new +Slime midsole for increased riding comfort, these boots make it easy to take your skills anywhere on the mountain. Postpone your next tea leaf reading and find your way to the mountain with the Sage Boots.
- 1:1 Lasting, Jade Last
- IN2GRATED Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit”, leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Heat Reflective Foil redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair
- The C.A.T. System (Calf adjustment technology) is designed specifically for ladies to increase comfort and ensure a perfect fit. The Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.
- +Slime Midsole: RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot
- Grip Light Sole: +Slime midsole combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction
- The Closer lace guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Offers two times the power to close your boot securely.
- Center tongue liner, external J Bars
- Intuition Plush Liner: Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort
- Lock Down Turbo: A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place
- Die Cut EVA Insole: Solid, proven support and comfort
- BOA H3 Coiler
- Articulated cuff