(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Powder, park, or take it to the street. Whatever you're into, the 2020 Ride Revolt Snowboard Bindings have got you covered. Ride created the Revolt with a Slimeback high back for the ultimate chatter free ride, cushy wedgie footbeds for extra pop. Padless Ankle Straps provide direct-contact power transmission and contours to your boot for improved comfort. The aluminum Edge Chassis System features stance correct heel cup and Micro-Disc mounting system. Linkage Ratchets eliminate ratchet wag and improves ladder durability. Basically you've got a do it all, unstoppable binding. So put those headphones on, crank up the volume, and cruise chatter free.
- Aluminum Edge Chassis System with Adjustable Heelcup: A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment, stance correct heel cup and micro disc mounting for 2x4 inserts and channel compatibility. Made with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum alloy to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for the advancing rider.
- Wedgie 2.5 footbed: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. The standard Wedgie is ideal for riders looking for added control and pop.
- EVA Basepad: A sheer layer of vibration absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- Revolt Slimeback Highback: The Slimeback material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- Injected Ankle Strap: Designed to perfectly contour to your boot and provide long lasting support.
- ThinGrip Plus Toe Strap: A convertible toe strap that is lightweight, over-molded rubber web for super snug boot grip.
- Linkage Ratchet: Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Micro-Disc: Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.
- Feel: 5