(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 Ride KS Women’s Snowboard Binding may look simple, but features like the Wedgie Footbeds align your knees for a more comfortable riding experience that helps you avoid stress and injury. The Asymmetrical Stitched Ankle Strap is made from multi- density 3D padding and formed EVA. The injected polycarbonate Spectrum Chassis is lightweight and features a stance correct heel cup. The Nylon Highback provides a mix of response and comfort while the Linkage Ratchets improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag. The KS is designed with a softer flex pattern for easy progression.
- Spectrum Chassis System: A lightweight injected polycarbonate chassis with a stance correct heel cup.
- Wedgie 2.5 footbed: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. The standard Wedgie is ideal for riders looking for added control and pop.
- Nylon Highback: Traditional Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- Stitched Ankle Strap: Traditional binding strap construction featuring a clean flip & stitch construction made from multi-density 3D padding and formed neoprene.
- ThinGrip Plus Toe Strap: A convertible toe strap that is lightweight, over-molded rubber web for super snug boot grip.
- Linkage Ratchet: Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Compact Disc: This lightweight injected disc pairs perfectly with the flex of the Spectrum chassis. Mounts to 2x4, 4x4, and slot/ channel boards.
- Feel: 2