(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The all around luxury boot! The 2019 Ride Jackson Snowboard Boots are built for the rider looking to push himself above and beyond on any given terrain. Featuring Boa Coiler shell lacing with the closer lace guide for total boot closure, all-time rider control and a secure fit. Add Ride’s Intuition support foam liner and Blown Light Summit outsole and you'll have the fastest, most comfortable boot so you can focus on the day, not your feet.
- In2grated Construction: Creates the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient net fit, leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Intuition Support Foam: Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- Cored ankle pockets: Anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold.
- Thermo-Formable Internal J Bars: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- External J Bars: Additional ankle and heel hold.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA Insole: A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- Blown Light Summit: This sole is a durable blend of rubber and Phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole
- Lock Down Turbo: A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Boa Coiler Closure System: Speed lace system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- The Closer Lace Guide: The Closer lace guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low and even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa Lacing systems, the even tightening of The Closer takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Articulating Cuff