(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
High-end features at an amateur level price! The 2020 Ride EX Snowboard Bindings feature a Single Injected Ankle Strap that contours to the shape of your boot and provides long-term support. The aluminum Edge Chassis System features stance correct heel cup and Micro-Disc mounting system. Nylon highback provides a mix of response and comfort. Linkage Ratchets provide smooth entry and exit. The EX is a mid-flexing binding that is built for performance on all areas of the mountain.
- Edge Chassis System: A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment, stance correct heel cup and micro disc mounting for 2x4 inserts and channel compatibility. The Edge is built with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum alloy to deliver durability and performance for the advancing rider.
- Wedgie 2.5 footbed: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. The standard Wedgie is ideal for riders looking for added control and pop.
- EVA Basepad: A sheer layer of vibration absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- EX Highback: Stance Correct shaping which matches the angle of your natural riding stance and is the combination of twist, cupping and asymmetrical ex patterns. Stance Correct shaping provides lateral support and medial flex for the proper balance of support, control and mobility.
- Injected Ankle Strap: Designed to perfectly contour to your boot and provide long lasting support.
- ThinGrip Max Toe Strap: This high-end strap features a unique 3D shaped rubber web for the ultimate grip and comfort with any snowboard boot.
- Linkage Ratchet: Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Micro-Disc: Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.
- Feel: 4