(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 Nordica Navigator 80 Ski is designed to make skiing truly accessible. Channeling the fun at the heart of the legendary Enforcer skis into a design with a narrower waist, the Navigator 80 is the most progressive ski Nordica offers. Its unique Hex Bridge construction pairs a full wood core with a matrix of metal to create a ski that’s especially light and easy to maneuver in all terrain. This construction also provides exceptional edge hold and response while reducing vibrations for a smooth and predictable ride. Its classic, squared-off tail shape further enhances edge hold and makes it even easier to transition between turns while its early rise tip offers versatility in soft snow and readily absorbs bumps. By inspiring confidence and making it is easier to ski, the Navigator 80 keeps you smiling.
- Hex Bridge Ti: Linking formidable power with energy-saving lightness. Reduces weight while increasing confidence and edge grip. Dampens unwanted vibrations and chatter on hard snow and at high speed. Generates more energy and rebound at the end of the turn. Results in a quicker, more trail-oriented ski than our legendary enforcer
- All Mountain Rocker: Rocker in the tip and tail, camber under foot.
- Squared Off Tail Shape: More on trail power and stability with effortless transitions between turns.
- Energy CA Construction
- Dimensions: 115-79-100 @165cm
- Terrain: Groomed to Variable
- Skier Level: Intermediate
- Flat Ski. Recommended bindings equal to waist width or up to 15mm wider.