(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Powerful and precise, the 2020 Nordica Enforcer 88 Ski yearns to turn. Skiers who spend most of their time on trails love its stability and penchant for speed. Armed with a narrower waist, it pairs a full wood core with two sheets of metal and carbon stringers that run the length of the ski. In addition to dampening vibrations for an especially smooth ride, this creates an energetic ski that’s exceptionally responsive and quick edge-to-edge. Its early rise tip and slight tail rocker enhances versatility, offering a nimble attitude and the ability to readily absorb bumps. And although it’s the newest addition to the Enforcer collection, this ski already has a reputation for boosting confidence, performance, and fun. Carve your signature all over the mountain with the Enforcer 88.
- True Tip: By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, Nordica was able to increase playfulness and maneuverability of the ski while maintaining the classic powerful and stable feel that we all love so much. The next generation is upon us.
- Energy 2 Ti: Full wood core sandwich construction between two sheets of metal for maximum edge grip and stability with a smooth, playful flex.
- All Mountain Rocker: Rocker in the tip and tail, camber under foot.
- Dimensions: 121-88-109 @ 172cm
- Terrain: Groomed to Variable
- Skier Level: Expert
- Flat Ski. Recommended bindings equal to waist width or up to 15mm wider.