The 2020 Marker Squire 11 ID Ski Binding suits intermediate and lighter weight advanced skiers looking for great power transmission in a very light weight freeride binding. The Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage Heel make the binding compact as well as sturdy. Its SOLE.ID technology allows the shop to adjust the binding to accommodate either AT or Alpine boot sole norms. This gives the you the ultimate flexibility, and allows them to choose a boot with easy to walk soles like GripWalk, to make it easier and (and more fun!) to walk in ski boots.
- Sole ID: Whatever boot you wear, all Marker SOLE.ID bindings are compatible to every kind of ski boot! Whether you prefer alpine boots or boots with touring sole, with SOLE.ID the bindings can be adjusted in seconds. The secret is the height-adjustable gliding plate; easy to handle and of course providing uncompromising performance. SOLE.ID respects ISO 5355 (alpine boots) and ISO 9523 (boots with touring soles).
- AFD Stainless Steel: A moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe: The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
- Hollow Linkage Heel: The heel was redesigned from the ground up to optimize retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximizes the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Weight: 1530g (90 mm) 1540g (110 mm)
- DIN: 3-11