(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2019 Marker Free 8 Ski Binding features a 100mm brake width to suit young skiers who want to ski one of the many wider junior skis available today. Its two-linkage toe and compact heel deliver great power transmission and overall performance.
- AFD Stainless Steel: A moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Compact Heel: A statement of efficiency - with the usual perfect MARKER release properties and the perfect mix of great design, lightness and excellent functionality. This heel technology is perfect for beginners and occasional skiers due to the release properties and is an excellent value.
- TLT/ TLT2: The next level of improvement for the tried-and-tested two linkage toe system. Light, robust, full side and rear release with improved DIN range. The release springs, triggered by the sole bracket, uses the clever TLT system to provide rear release without taking up extra space or adding extra weight.
- Weight: 1636 g
- Din Range: 2-8
- Recommended Skier Weight: 55-220 pounds
- Stand Height without Skis: 19mm
- Compatible with Junior boot lugs only