The alarm goes off at 5 am and you think, this ride will be worth it. But just the thought of that nippy pre-dawn wind is enough to turn off the alarm and crawl back into your cocoon. The Daybreak Wind Jacket is your defense against the snooze button.
Wind-proof and water-resistant, this piece is essential for rides with changing temperatures. The Daybreak Wind Jacket features a zippered pocket for easily accessible necessities and rolls up small enough for a jersey pocket when the sun finally emerges. Machines' signature coral gets a subtle twist with a painted watercolor effect that hides dirt and won't overwhelm the pattern of their jerseys. The fitted silhouette lives up to the superior tailoring that makes Machines gear different.
Plus, the flattering fit makes this jacket perfect for evening rides to dinner and off-the-bike hangs. MFF even throws this over jeans and a tee for coffee.
- Premium European fabric to protect your core from wind chill and light moisture.
- Extra long sleeves and high collar means your wrists and neck will never be exposed.
- Ultra light and packable.
- 1 large zipper pocket for necessities.
- Top quality self-locking zippers
- Flattering fit that won't balloon in the wind.
- Model is 5’11” / bust 35" / waist 25” / hips 36”
- Model is wearing a size X-Small