(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Built for park and jib progression, the 2020 Lobster Eiki Pro Snowboard is perfectly suited for riders who like to get weird. The Wallie Tips allow you to approach features with a renewed confidence and will change the way you look at the mountain. The additional carbon lay ups give this board added stability and control around the binding area while still allowing for smooth presses. Take over the park and get weird on the Eiki Pro Snowboard.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Triple Base Technology: The lifted sidebase areas at the widest points of the board make a lot of sense. The boards turn smoother and faster and it helps when you are not completely clean on your landings.
- SideKick Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before. SideKick dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain. It has to be ridden to be believed!
- WallieTips: Lobster’s skate inspired WallieTips will change the way you look park features and give you added confidence when approaching obstacles.
- Bi-Ax Laminate: Lobster’s traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Layups: The additional carbon lay ups give this board added stability and control around the binding area while still allowing for smooth presses.
- Flex: 3 of 10 (soft/playful to medium)