(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Built for intuitive control and playful performance on the frontside, K2 presents the 2019 K2 Thrilluvit 85 Skis. A fun, easy to ski option for intermediate skiers, the Thrilluvit 85 Skis feature a lightweight Aspen Konic core along with an All-Terrain rocker profile for easy edge to edge control both on and off-piste.
- All-Terrain Rocker: Designed for all ability levels, All-Terrain Rocker adds versatility and ease in all snow conditions. This profile features an elevated tip and tail for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edgehold in firmer conditions.
- Tapered Tip/Tail: A design feature that shifts the contact points with the snow towards the midsole of the ski, reducing deflection in the tip and easing turn release in the tail.
- Core: Aspen with Bioflex Konic Technology
- Bioflex Konic Technology: Revolutionary, women's specific core design that redistributes weight to the ski's perimeter providing power, strength, and stability directly over the edge for performance, while reducing swing-weight by removing mass from the center and extremities for added ease and control. 5% reduction in weight but a 15% reduction in swing weight.
- Aspen: Lightweight and resilient, great all-around material.
- Triaxial Braid Laminate: A K2-patented machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- Hybritech Sidewalls: Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a full cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and performance while the capped regions reduce overall ski weight and ease turn initiation and finish.
- Turning radius: Short
- Waist Width: 85mm