(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Everyone needs a go-to. For the demanding skier, the 2020 K2 Mindbender 106 Alliance Women’s Skis offer that and more, no doubt. Featuring a quick edge-to-edge feel thanks to the Aspen Veneer Core and Carbon Spectral Braid, the 106 offers a nimble feel in the variable snow. But when things get deep, lean in and hold on tight; you’ll be in for a sweet ride.
- Torsion Control Design is made to enhance stability and control in all snow types and combines a progressive torsional flex, with a balanced and even longitudinal profile. Torsionally stiffest in the forebody and center of the ski, then easing throughout the tail, K2 skis with TCD have both precise, accurate turn initiation and smooth, consistent turn release in all snow types
- Carbon Spectral Braid: A variable angle carbon fiber laminate allows the torsional and longitudinal stiffness to be adjusted independently. This construct keeps skis lighter and more playful for conditions when power and damping are less important.
- SlantWall Sidewalls: Adding a 30° angle to the sidewall in K2’s Hybritech construction, SlantWall increases a ski's agility and responsiveness while maintaining accuracy and power.
- Aspen core is lightweight and resilient for a great all-around material
- All-Terrain Rocker: Skis with all-terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- Flat skis, bindings not included
- Carbon construction
- Ski radius: 15m (size 167cm)
- Weight: 1570g (size 167cm)
- Flat Ski. Recommended bindings equal to waist width or up to 15mm wider.