(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 K2 Maysis Snowboard Boots are the sweet spot in K2's lineup, with a medium/stiff flex and fine tuned Double Boa lacing system that delivers the perfect fit. You get proven technology like Intuition Control Foam and Vibram Pro Light outsoles for long lasting impact absorption, vibration killing, and rebound minimization for softer, more controlled landings. With excellent all-mountain performance, comfort and control you can shred the slopes with confidence. The K2 Maysis Snowboard Boots give you everything you need and nothing you don't!
- Rubber Reinforced Articulating Cuff Upper with Endo 2.0: Abrasion resistance reinforced outsole rubber is placed in areas of high stress to extend the life of the boot and increase durability
- Intuition Control Foam 3D Liner: 3D Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition foam, this is the most versatile liner. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foam 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support.
- BOA Conda Liner Lacing: A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Boa Conda allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the y from outside of the boot, even with gloves on.
- BOA H3 Coiler Lacing System: A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening. Boa Coiler works to automatically retract lace slack so your boots stay nice and neat.
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed
- Vibram Pro Light Outsole: Combining the ultra grip and durability of Vibram with K2’s rider insight, the Pro Light outsole is lightweight and built to last.