(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 K2 Indy Snowboard Binding is a durable go-anywhere do-anything binding that outperforms its price tag. Built using K2’s tried and true ProFusion chassis, a sturdy asymmetrical highback, and a comfortable multi-layered ankle strap - this is the perfect binding to take your riding to the next level.
- PC ProFusion Chassis: Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp and toe strap adjustments are paired with multiple ankle-strap mount points to help dial in perfect fit and ideal power transfer.
- 3 degree Canted Footbed: Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- AT Nylon Highback: The most durable temperature resistant highback shapes that make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose. Available in both Nylon and Polycarbonate materials.
- Custom Caddi Neoprene Ankle Strap: This proven design features durable PU laminates.
- Perfect Fit Toe Strap: Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration.
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjust
- Flex Rating: Medium-Soft