The iSSi Trail I Pedal utilizes the same great retention system as it's iSSi Trail brothers and sisters. Spinning smooth on two double-bushings and chromoly spindle, with a mid-sized platform for better shoe contact and mechanism protection. A wider platform provides solid pedal contact and mechanism protection for the rigors of cross-country and all-mountain riding—the iSSi Trail pedal provides the rider with more control and more confidence when the terrain gets tough.
- Double bushing spindle system for smooth spinning at a lower pricepoint
- Mid-sized pedal body for stability and protection on the trail
- 4° float, 14.6° angle of release, adjustable spring tension
- SPD-compatible cleats and hardware included
- 8mm hex broach
- Black chrome hardware
- Compatible with two-bolt style shoes