A 40 inch deck with a kicktail? Globe answers the prayers of joy-carvers everywhere with the Globe Pinner Classic 40 Inch Longboard. A large platform for heavy pushing and a kicktail for throwing the tail-end into your turns, the Pinner wins over even the most aggressive and adrenaline-filled individuals with its smooth handling. Hop on the Pinner Classic for a relaxing cruise and set yourself apart from all the other boarders.
- Resin-8 hard rock maple classic pintail longboard with kick tail: Epoxy resin is used to press all Globe boards which make them lighter, stronger, and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
- 40" x 9" x 26.75" WB
- Mellow concave
- 180mm Slant reverse kingpin trucks
- 70mm 78a wheels: Globe's high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.
- Raised pattern black griptape
- Standard on every complete, Globe Abec-7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort and faster.
- High-rebound 92a durometer bushings are used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of each board.
- Globe's high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.