Giro Seyen MIPS Women's Helmet
The 2020 Giro Seyen MIPS Women’s Helmet combines a touch of European flair with slightly deeper coverage and high-performance features - all tucked into a very slim design. The outer shell is molded from a tough polycarbonate that’s fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using In-Mold construction process to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk. The fit is luxurious and secure, thanks to the highly adjustable Roc Loc 5 Air MIPS system that allows you to customize fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort. Another benefit is integrated MIPS which can provide an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact.
- In Mold construction: Fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- MIPS: All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts.
- Roc Loc 5 Air Fit System: Add a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit, comfort and stability. Using a design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc 5 Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head.
- Four piece polycarbonate interlocking hard body shell
- Full hardbody wrap
- 25 vents
- Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older
ERIK'S Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical bike or related product within 30 days of purchase, ERIK'S will refund you the difference! Click here for further details.
At ERIK'S, our expertly trained staff are ready to help you make the right purchase decision.