(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Precision design meets on hill performance! The 2020 Flow NX2 Hybrid Snowboard Bindings is a light weight, high performance binding that is stiff, responsive and provides the ultimate control. Created with all-mountain riding in mind the NX2 is ready for anything you can throw at it. Paired with Hybrid PowerStraps, Active Strap Technology, 2.5 degree canted BankBeds and ATM.8 support panel; this binding is nothing short of perfect.
- Glass Filled Nylon Mod Highback: Modular highback with separate lower and upper zones for targeted strength, support, and flex where you need it. Offers soft flex for a lively fun feel while the lower zone automatically triggers Active Strap Technology.
- The Hybrid Power Strap combines the best of both worlds. This strap features a separate toe section to the ankle so it's perfect for riders that like the quick entry step in system, but want to keep the design and adjust-ability of a two strap traditional side entry system. In addition to the speed entry system the N.A.S.T.Y Active Strap enhances boot entry by pivoting the straps when the high back is reclined, creating more room to sink your boot into the bindings.
- Aluminum LSR Buckles: These innovative locking slap ratchet buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings, either step in or side entry. Aluminum design to reduce friction and weight.
- Aluminum-Alloy Rockered Baseplates: The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go, while the rocker corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex. Aircraft grade aluminum alloy baseplate that delivers incredible response and durability.
- Glass Filled Nylon Heelcup: A tough, lightweight heelcup that has a slightly soft flex for a more fun feel.
- N.A.S.T.Y. Active Strap technology: When you recline the high back for entry or exit, the strap pivots, giving you more room to take your boot in and out of the bindings.
- BankBeds: Dual density EVA footbeds with 2.5 degree canting and adjustable toe-ramp optimize fit, this give the user great support and energy transfer.
- OC Kush Basepad: This cushioned basepad dampens landings, absorbs chatter and fits perfectly to the rockered baseplate shape for efficient energy transfer. Padding is placed throughout the entire pad, forefoot heel and toes.
- ATM 8 Support Panel: Inserted in the middle of the highback to create more support and comfort.
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment: Minimizes the hassle of adjusting your bindings