(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 Fix Yale Snowboard binding is an aluminum heelcup binding designed for freestyle and performance, yet stripped off the features that not every rider needs. A solid footbed, a memory gel ankle strap and an injected toe strap complete the package for the ultimate freestyle binding. Made for park and freestyle riding, these medium flex bindings deliver all-day comfort and the highbacks are made from extremely durable, First Shot Nylon. Like all Fix bindings, they have tool-free functionality so don't worry about losing any crucial screws or having to find someone with a tool just to adjust your highback lean. All this at a low price-point, turns out you actually can board on a budget!
- Aluminum Heelcups - Aluminum heel cups make for additional strength, rigidity and adjustability which is perfect for riders looking for additional responsiveness and to really dial in their set-up.
- First Shot Nylon - Every highback and base tray uses first shot pure nylon. No regrind, no old material that make bindings weak and susceptible to breakage.
- Aluminium Buckles
- Urethane Dampening Pad
- EVA Footbed - Not so soft that it packs out and not so firm that it causes foot and leg fatigue after a long day of riding.
- Highback EVA
- Injected Strap
- Memory Gel Ankle Strap - So soft and comfortable, Fix's ankle straps conform to your boots like ooze eliminating pressure points and preventing damage to the straps themselves.
- Tool-Less Tech - Get your setup just right without having to worry about bringing a tool along. Fast, easy, simple—that's Fix.
- Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Flex Rating: Highback: 5/10 | Base Tray: 7/10
- Weight: 845g (per binding)