(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2020 Fix Winslow Snowboard Binding is one of the softer bindings in the line which makes it perfect for all-mountain riding, side hit laps, pow tree lines, park laps... you name it. The 3D memory gel ankle straps and the hardware-free design make them super comfy. Like all Fix bindings, they have tool-free functionality so don't worry about losing any crucial screws or having to find someone with a tool just to adjust your highback lean. All this at a low price-point, turns out you actually can board on a budget! The Winslow is perfect for riders who want a forgiving flex and lots of lateral motion. It's ideal for riders who don't like to feel too locked in and like a looser feel.
- First Shot Nylon - Every highback and base tray uses first shot pure nylon. No regrind, no old material that make bindings weak and susceptible to breakage.
- Aluminium Buckles
- Urethane Dampening Pad
- EVA Footbed - Not so soft that it packs out and not so firm that it causes foot and leg fatigue after a long day of riding.
- Highback EVA
- 3D Contoured Ankle Strap, Memory Gel Ankle Strap - So soft and comfortable, Fix's ankle straps conform to your boots like ooze eliminating pressure points and preventing damage to the straps themselves.
- Stitched Toe Strap
- Flex Rating: Highback: 6/10 | Base Tray: 7/10
- Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool-Less Tech - Get your setup just right without having to worry about bringing a tool along. Fast, easy, simple—that's Fix.
- Weight: 893g (per binding)