(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The flagship 2020 Fix Magnum Snowboard Bindings just keeps getting better and better, year after year. Fix refined the straps, made it lighter than ever before and included their newest hardware and redesigned discs for superior performance. The ultimate in adjustability and customization to fit your boot perfectly, the Magnum is the Fix team's #1 binding of choice due to its' responsiveness, aggressive performance and functionality that allows the rider to really dial everything in. Plus the injected straps eliminate pressure points and reduce weight making this binding the flagship of the product line.
- First Shot Nylon - Every highback and base tray uses first shot pure nylon. No regrind, no old material that make bindings weak and susceptible to breakage.
- Aluminium Buckles
- Urethane Dampening Pad
- EVA Footbed - Not so soft that it packs out and not so firm that it causes foot and leg fatigue after a long day of riding.
- Tool-Less Tech - Get your setup just right without having to worry about bringing a tool along. Fast, easy, simple—that's Fix.
- Highback EVA
- Injected Gel Straps
- Flex Rating: Highback: 7/10 | Base Tray: 7/10
- Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Weight: 842g (per binding)