Like most good ideas, the Scorpion MTB Stand is a relatively simple, straightforward tool that's sure to make your life a lot easier. This minimalist stand helps you perform simple repairs to your favorite mountain bike without taking up the space of a traditional bike stand. It attaches to the hollow spindle of your bike's crank arm, supporting your bike with the rear tire elevated off the ground. This makes gear adjustments and other maintenance work much easier. It's also super-light and portable enough for race day, weighing in at just four pounds.
- Convenient for lite maintenance and washing
- Elevates rear tire for unrestricted spinning
- Two-piece design for enhanced portability
- Convenient push-button sleeve lock: Must be run with a spacer to prevent push-button from catching inside of crankset.
- Includes 3 crank spacers: 13mm, 18mm, 20mm
- Compatibility: To check the compatibility of your crank, first identify that you have a hollow spindle crank. Ensure that your crank has a minimum opening of 13mm on either the drive side or non-drive side for the stinger with the 13mm spacer to fit into. Not compatible with Campy Ultra-Torque Cranks with internal fixing bolt hardware.
- Stand Weight: 4lbs
- Max Capacity: 50lbs