(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Built for pilots looking to take performance to the next level, the 2020 Elan Wingman 78 Ti Ski With ELS 11 Shift GW Bindings has the stability and sweet spot that allows you to push the envelope. When you need a reliable partner on the mountain, the Wingman 78 Ti is always ready to go. Designed and engineered with Power Woodcore, Power Shell technology and titanium reinforcement to be strong and confident, a 78mm platform keep it nimble and quick and the Amphibio Truline helps you link perfect turns.
- Amphibio Profile: The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip, and stability while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
- Powershift: Power Shift is a free flex plate-in-plate design that maximises power and performance. Its lean profile is constructed with lightweight composites and vibration absorbing materials to ensure a smooth and direct transfer of energy to optimize precision and performance.
- SST: The SST Sidewall Construction provides quick, nimble and direct power transmission from the ski to snow as well as providing exceptional torsional rigidity.
- Powershell: An edge to edge reinformced cap construction, distibuting force and stabilty to every inch of the ski without adding extra weight to the ski.
- Amphibio TruLine Technology: Elevates the asymmetrical ski design to the next dimension by strategically locating materials over the edges of the skis. Structural material is placed over the full length of the inside ski edge, providing more stability to power the turn - while less material is applied over the outside edge, resulting in a smooth and easy perfect turn.
- Power Woodcore: Features a power-frame composed of poplar that is vertically connected to laminates, a structure that provides incresed torsional stability and responsivness. This composite construction delivers enhanced edge hold in the tip and tail areas and a uniform flex throughout the length of the ski.
- Mono Ti Construction: Uses a single layer of titanium on top of the wood core for increased performance and responsiveness.
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Terrain: Groomed to Variable
- Bindings: ELS 11 Shift GW